Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon, Friends, and Limo!

BECOMING A SHE WOLF!
I like many enjoy getting out and having a great time. I tend to go a little over board with costume ideas and this is what I came up with to show some love for the wolfs, since New Moon is mostly about Jacob and Bella.
This really is a coyote hide that my brother in law let me borrow for the big night! A lot of people asked if it was real. LOL I am from Idaho and yes it was once alive. I loved that I could then say it was hanging in my sister's house. Thanks Chris for letting me borrow one of your trophies.
These are 3 of Rick's sisters 2 of which flew in to join in the fun!
I won a limo ride at one of our neighborhood get togethers this last summer! Lucky me but what was I going to do with a limo ride...and then it came to me that we should fill it up and and have a ladies night out. For sure I could fill it up friends that wanted to go see New Moon and that is exactly what I did. It was so much fun dressing up and having a great time with everyone!

ONE SWEET RIDE!
24 FRIENDS
FANGS OR FUR?
CRUSING IN OUR LIMO
Just chilling after a great show
I hope everyone had just as much fun as I did!
I am already looking forward to Eclipse!

9 comments:

Pauly said...

You are too much fun!
Thanks for putting it all together and letting me tag along!

Sherami said...

Aaahooooo! I had a great time! Thanks for inviting me and loaning your cool wolf hat!

Our Loved-up Family said...

I had a brilliant time. Everyone needs a 'Krista' in their life:)

Krazy Keetch's said...

I had the best time! Thanks for letting me tag along! You are always the life of the party and you plan the best get togethers...Party planning should be your new career. Thanks again..Go Jacob..ow ow owwwwww!!!!!!

Burton said...

Thanks Krista, your so cool!!! Thanks for all the hard work you put into make a fun night!!!! Thanks for inviting me, it was so fun going out with all the girls! Oh and I can't wait for eclipse it will be awesome!!!

Vicky said...

This looks like a blast, love the wolf thing... loved newmoon!

Tara Hoppie said...

Loved it! Thanks for the invite, it is an event I will never forget. You're the best!

Unknown said...

Here is a Twilight spoof...You will either laugh or be mad at me...LOL love the pics..I thought you would wear it on your head Sweety! Love ya!
Dang it! It wouldn't let me add it. I will email it to you...Maybe you can post it on your page..LOL

Burton said...

Its on girl, let me know about that ping pong match!!!!!