Friday, January 22, 2010

Once there was a snow man...


We finally got some good snowman making snow!
And that is just what we did today.




We decided to move the location of the snowman family to the front of our house
where we used up all of the snow making our family.

Hannah is nothing but a princess these days, you might think I dressed her up just for this picture but NO she is on day 7 of wearing her princess dress. She has two Cinderella dresses so when one is in the wash she has a back up that is clean. It is not just the dress she has to have her crown, magic wand, and her dancing shoes! Princess.....I think Drama Queen!


Don't we look good!

2 Hours later


The kids were so sad! Hannah kept saying "I melted, I melted!"
We had a lot of fun and now I can feel good about making a snowman for this year.

5 comments:

Our Loved-up Family said...

Loving your snowmen!! But what happened to your head at the end, it made me sad to see you decapitated:(. I'm getting ready for Labyrinth next week, it's better be the best thing ever:)

Whitney Jensen said...

Glad to see the snowmen pre-melt. River especially would appreciate the pirate hat.

Tara Hoppie said...

I love how your hair is sticking straight up, and Rick has a mohawk! Too funny :-)

Vicky said...

I am melting I am melting...lol she's so cute, looks like you had a lot of fun making those!!cute.

Angie said...

cutest snowman family I've ever seen!!! Too bad Hannah wants to be a princes instead of the Wicked Witch from the Wizard of Oz, then the melting part would have been so appropriate! =)