Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Lions and Tigers and Bears O MY!

Dorthy and Toto
Skittles and Hannah


It was really hard to get a good family picture!


I love Rick and Hannah in this picture

The Tin Man rusted up once it started raining on us

good thing Dorthy had the oil can






If Rick only had a brain



Gavin chopping down the tree



Our Haunted House

Ozzy

Nuge

Every year my Uncle Tom and Aunt Bobbie throw a HUGE costume party. It is a ton of fun to go and get dressed up and see everyone in their costumes! The next pictures of the party.

Tom and Bobbie
Brave Heart and Black Witch

Princess Leia and baby Chewie

Tiff and Aunt Annie
2 Little Red Riding Hoods

Glenda the good witch and Dorthy

The Wizard and Glenda and us

One Big Bad Wolf

Isa my neice as the Joker from Batman

Kosta as Strongman

Andy as the singer from the 80's band Flock of Seagulls

Keetch at his best with cute little Channing

Channing

Elvira mistress of the dark

The work out gurus Tosha and James

Princess Isis, Tin man, Alyssa



Me, Tiff, Sue, Tosha




me and my cat Ozzy/Alyssa
we were ferocious!

I couldn't keep my paws off Richard Simmons

3 comments:

Tara Hoppie said...

Your lion costume is AMAZING! I love the family theme costume idea.

Sherami said...

I love these pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time!!!

Burton said...

You are so amazing! I love your costumes, they are sooo good, I love how you go all out!!!!