Wednesday, August 12, 2009

One of those days

Any guesses on what this is?
Well, ya know how kids love to scoot on their bums down the stairs...
My sweet little Hannah surely left her mark today!
She hasn't figured out the potty and hates to wear a diaper. She took care of business and then took her diaper off. She was searching through the house caring her stinky diaper with her trying to find me. When she couldn't find me upstairs, she went looking downstairs. I was in the garage feeding the cats. When I came in I found her on the stairs. Potty training is the best birth control ever! I got the big chunks out first and then drug out the carpet cleaner. I am so glad I have that thing! It is great for cleaning but then someone (me) has to then clean the cleaner. I'm not sure if it saves me any time but it makes me feel like it gets the job done right. Funny thing is I just had my carpets cleaned last week.

3 comments:

Sherami said...

Oh man, Krista! So sorry! I would be in trouble without my carpet cleaner too - it's a lifesaver, but it is also a pain to clean after you've cleaned! Good luck with potty training...

Al said...

As soon as I opened your page not only was I so happy for a new post but I started laughing right away at the first picture. I knew exactly what it was! hee heee Oh cute little Hannah!
PS- You are looking SMOKIN' HOT working the new bangs!!!! Bang-O-licious! ;)

Krazy Keetch's said...

Oh..oh..oh Krista! Why waste toilet paper when you have nice carpet to wipe it on?? She was just conserving..And at least she didn't paint her face with it this time!! I have a dog that wipes her butt on everything..want to trade??