Sunday, August 16, 2009

10 Years Already


8-13-99
Friday the 13th



What have we done in 10 years?
We have moved 10 times, had 2 kids,
2 pet black widow spiders,and
2 black cats.


Time to celebrate!

air born floating in the air!

up up and away!

our group

the test balloon to check the wind

the basket of joy

Rick got to help inflate the balloon





We have lift off


some of the views


Rick


Me


The shadow of the three hot air balloons
We are the highest in this picture.


My shadow waving on the left



Rick celebrating our return back to Earth!


Just us being happy we left the kids home.


Flying like a bird down the ZIP line!


This is the Alpine Coaster. Rick and I both liked it best!
This is also the ride that Rick lost his phone on.


Getting ready to race Rick down the Alpine Slide...
I won!


The lines were long so i tried to stay cool in the shade
not sure if this guy was aware of me or not.


Rick with a huge ball made out of recycled bottles

Us at the end of a long day of playing
Sorry I'm not so good at the blah, blah, blah-ing. The important thing is that we had a great time celebrating and we look forward to the next 10 years.

4 comments:

Our Loved-up Family said...

Congrats you two! Rick is so creative, whipping up that recycled bottle ball so effortlessly! Loving the hair Krista!

Al said...

Ohhhhh so much fun! Has it been ten years already? Holy crap! Remember I couldn't come to any of the fun marraige stuff because I was pregnant with Conner. . . seems like just yesterday! The balloon ride looks awesome! I am a little crushed you made it to the zip line without me. I am not sure if a 10 yr anniversary is a good enough excuse. ha ha
Really though, we love you and Rick and think the world of both of you (and the kiddos) and are so happy you found eachother. Love you guys.

Unknown said...

Hey there! Looks like a blast! You know I am so jealous! All of it looks like so much fun! What is that anyway?? Hmmmm.... Enjoy all those wonderful things each and every day that you can! You know I love both you and Rick and we are celebrating the big 10 with ya! We are glad you found each other too!

Vicky said...

What a fun way to celebrate, I can't believe it's been 10 years. Congratulations!! love you : )