Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hannah's Big Day

Hannah had to get ear tubes put in. She has had ear problems for the past 4 to 5 months. She has been one tough cookie through it all. I didn't even know she had ear discomfort! I brought her in for a well check up and here we are today. I was more nervous about her getting put under than the operating procedure itself. You always hope they do not have a reaction to anything and that they come back just as they were. The procedure was super fast, less than 15 minutes. We were only waiting for about 30 minutes before we could see her again. I am so glad it is over and she is doing great! She is as spunky as ever and back to her normal self. We sure love our Hannah Banana!


getting measured


weighed

being so cute in her operating clothes



just before surgery


after surgery ready to go home



a well deserved nap

5 comments:

My Corner said...

Oh, I sure love my Hannah Banana too! She is so cute. I am glad that it is over and things went great. Grammy Hugman

Our Loved-up Family said...

What a brave girl, she looks remarkably unfazed by it - what a brave mom too!

Pauly said...

That Hannah is a Doll!
This is Paula send me your email addy and I'll send you an invite to my blog ( assuming you want one!)
paulyunsaturated@yahoo.com

Al said...

You never told me about this!!!! When did it take place? Is it too late to send her some balloons or something?!?!

The Thompson's said...

Krista, she is such a cutie, loved the pic of the operating clothes. Hope she continues to do well with them.