Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hannah Bannah is Foefanna!

Day after surgery

Hannah got a BIG SURPRISE from our Hernandez friends!

I think she liked it?????





withing 5 seconds of the arrival




still going...3 hours later


I told Hannah it was time for nigh night and she ran over to her bear and insisted she come too. Hannah has never slept with or wanted to sleep with anything before. Too Cute! A BIG shout to Al and Vic and the boys for making Hannah's Day! The balloons had her and Gavin both going all day. You guys ROCK!

As you can tell Hannah is as good as ever!

7 comments:

Al said...

I am glad things went well. I wish I would have had the stuff waiting for her when she got home from the hospital. However, it might have worked out better this way so that she was feeling good and actually enjoyed the stuff. I hope the tubes help and she doesn't have any more problems. I am so happy she enjoyed the bear and balloons! Thanks for posting the pics and movies- it made my day to see her so happy! PS- How was Waterworld 2? ha ha ;)

Krazy Keetch's said...

I love Hannah and what a goofball she is. She always makes me smile when I see her. Glad she's feeling good! And Allison is such a sweet friend!

Our Loved-up Family said...

She is so cute!! I love the video of her shaking those balloons around, adn she has such an infectious smile!!

Sherami said...

It makes me so happy to see her doing so well! She is SO adorable!!! I just can't get over how cute she is!

My Corner said...

That is my little Hannah Banana, what a character. She is like her Mom (easy to love)

Tara Hoppie said...

That Hannah Bananna is so cute. I love that little girl! I am glad that things went so well. I love the close-up of Hannah and the bear. So sweet.

Vicky said...

She's so so cute! I really can tell how long it has been since I saw you guys last.