Friday, January 23, 2009

1-800-KEETCHY

Super Keetch came to my rescue today! I was way stuck on a back road. I took the back road thinking is would save some time and it seemed shorter. Well my best description of what I was stuck in is a small river with snow and a lot of slush. I'm from Idaho and I should know better. Lucky for me it is right behind where we live. Keetch is always willing to help. He was so nice he didn't even make me get out the car. He did all the shoveling and did the driving to get us back on the road. Surprisingly he didn't even give me too much crap about my sweet driving. Who needs road side asistance when Super Keetch is near? I rewarded him with an oreo shake and Iceburg fries, not to mention a great time off roading. When in fear Super Keetch is near!
1-800-KEETCHY

6 comments:

The Mills Family said...

HEY KRISTA,
SAW YOUR BLOG KIDS LOOK GREAT, OUR YOUNGEST HAD TUBES IN HIS EARS AND IT HELPS ALOT. GLAD BIG BRO KEETCH COULD HELP, I'M SURE YOU'LL FIND HIM STUCK ONE DAY TOO. THIS IS ABOUT THE SECOND BLOG IV'E EVER WROTE ON BUT I WILL TRY TO KEEP IN TOUCH SEE YA DOUG MILLS

Krazy Keetch's said...

Why don't you introduce me to your studly brother?? He seems like such an awesome guy! Can I have his real number please!

Our Loved-up Family said...

That's hilarious!! Maybe we should clone him!

Sherami said...

This is dumb, but I didn't realize he was your brother! One day, when I had the flu, I was out trying to shovel 5000 feet of snow in my driveway. He came by and cleaned it all with his 4 wheeler. Be sure to tell him thanks for me next time you see him!

My Corner said...

Hey, I am glad you have him there close by to take care of ya!

My Corner said...

Hey Krista, You need to fill out your profile. And also you need to change my blogsite link. It goes to the old one that no longer exists. Change to www.normascorner.blogspot.com Love ya, Mom