Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MS Walk

We knew it was going to be a great day when Rick spotted this out of the crowd of 2 thousand!

Gavin loved riding his scooter through the crowd!
He set our pace and I must say it was pretty fast!


Thank Goodness Rick was with us this year to push the stroller.

This was a great experience for our family.
Nothing like helping others and having a good time while doing it!


We all got finishing medals which the kids love!
Gavin asked me after if we won the race.
Good Times!

2 comments:

Al said...

You are a fitness queen! Way to go on the walk!!! The kids look super cute making Rick's cake (both cakes looked awesome!). I saw an episode of Little Chocolatiers once and I told Vic I thought it was in SLC! So how was the chocolate??

Angie said...

Way to go guys! I hope you told Gavin that yes, you did win! I wish we lived closer so we could do fun things like this with you guys!