Friday, May 14, 2010

our first run together


Rick has officially signed up with me to run a half and a full marathon! I thought it would be fun to run a race with him and he agreed. So we decided it would be fun to go on a training run together. It was fun up until we were running uphill in a 13MPH head wind! To make things worse for me, Rick totally kicked my butt! How is this any fair? How come guys can shape up so much faster than us women!! SO NOT FAIR!!! So we might be running in the same races but most likely not together. Good Job Slick Rick! Keep it up!

5 comments:

Krazy Keetch's said...

Cute..you make cute little running partners. Running is so hard Kwista..IT IS SO HARD. I agree..it's not fair.

Our Loved-up Family said...

Gotta love those Davendorks! You should just have Rick carry you if you get too tired!

Sherami said...

Yeah, what is up with that whole guys getting in shape faster thing? Sooo not fair!!!

Burton said...

Hey so if you go to my blog and look on the right side. It says just be, click on that and it will take you to the site for my handbag. Hope you find something you like!

Angie said...

Love this pic of you and Rick! Krista you are amazing and I am so proud that you are getting Rick to run with you! That will be fun. Good for you two. I am still bound and determined to run a half marathon after this baby is born, so you two are my inspiration! Love you guys!