Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Twilight


I love this picture of Rick and the kids!


My shirt that DAZZLED!


My RICKWARD that dazzles me:)


Twilight anyone?
The scene was set, we had the soundtrack of the movie
playing on the porch when people arrived.


Tiff and I trying to cozy up to Edward.


He only has eyes for Bella...
so glad I didn't invite her.



Me, Jennie, & Suzie


Suzie is not only famous for getting Edward to drink Sprite, but she also just had a baby 3 weeks ago in her bathroom! Her and her Husband delivered the baby safe and sound before the Ambulance got there!


Jennie ain't to proud to beg!


Tiff sporting her Keetchward shirt.


Sarah and Jennie showing some Twilight flare!


Paula and Sarah chilling at the snack bar and
showing off their sweet shirts!
Paula's says "Move over Cullens"
Sarah's says "I love men who Sparkle"

Shellie, Jen, & Celest (Alice Cullen):)
Some of the Night Owls!
There was about 10 of us who stayed after the movie was over
to check out the bonus features and watch the kissing scene
about 4 more times thanks to me;)

We had a grand total of 25 Twilight Loving Ladies! Our cameras couldn't get us all in one shot, we should have squeezed in for at least one shot. o well. We had a great time planning the Twilight Party! The best for me was just getting out of the house and hanging out with friends. Thank You to all who came, and for those that made shirts! I loved all the shirts. We had two prizes that we gave away. One was for the best shirt made and Celest won that with a shirt that said "When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers I kind of wanted to be a vampire." She was dressed up like Alice (she looks like Alice in real life) and had glitter all over her. She won $25 AE card. And just for coming to the party you qualified for your own copy of Twilight the movie and Paula won that. I hope everyone had just as much fun as I did!

Be Safe,
your fellow fanpire.

P.S. Thank You Sarah for dropping Twilight off to me and threating to hurt me if I did not read it:)

Why do I like Twilight? Why not.

9 comments:

Pauly said...

I've been waiting for your Twilight post! So fun-- thanks again!

Krazy Keetch's said...

Yay, you finally did your twilight post!! You look hot! I like the picture with you and Ricky. I on the other hand look like a big fat pig!! But it was worth it..and a lot of fun..thanks part planner!

Our Loved-up Family said...

What a fun fun night! I laughed at your "so glad we didn't invite Bella comment", she totally would've stolen my thunder - although i did think Edward was pretending like I didn't exist - there was no "how are you Sarah?", or "do you come here often?". Nothing. I'm still a little mad at him!

Can't wait till November 20th though:)

Sherami said...

It was so much fun! I'm glad too, that you didn't invite Bella. She's sort of anti-social and moody anyway. But did you notice how Edward acted because she wasn't there? All stiff and quiet...party pooper!

Tara Hoppie said...

Such a fun time. I am glad you posted this. I am just now getting around to posting mine. You looked so beautiful, I'm sure you would've given Bella a run for her money if Edward really had been there... yeah, I said it, that cardboard cutout was NOT EDWARD! He would never have been so cold and stiff... and flat :-) Sorry Sarah and Sheramie!

Thanks again to you and Tiff, and of corse Rick and Keetch. That was the best movie party I've ever been to.

Tara Hoppie said...

Sorry I spelled your name wrong Sherami :-( I am such a dork! It was RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE!

Burton said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun!!! You are so clever and such cute ideas! Next time you girls get together give me a call, I would love to hang with you guys!

My Corner said...

Looks like you guys had a blast at your party and at the concert! I am glad you had fun!

Vicky said...

That looks like a blast!