Sunday, March 29, 2009

ARCHULETA FEVER BABY!


Last year at the Idol show



Edward was really upset when he found out we were going to the show without him. He kept giving me dirty looks and even stole my shirt when I was in the shower.

Who knew Edward loves David so much and Twinkies?
Well, we didn't want Edward killing us in our sleep so he came along for the ride.


It was Sue's Birthday so we got her a ticket to come party with us Archuleta Style!


The Archuleta Fan Club


Grandma and the so excited girls


Fan Club again


Me and some HOT Dude I picked up at the show


The Ladies


Tiffy and Me


Sue and me


Even though Edward had to sit in the car (he really was in the car) this lady was representing for him. I thought it was funny she was sitting right in front of us and yes we took the picture without her knowing.


There he is. He is such a cutie. His voice was so good for the whole show and my favorite song he sang was Zero Gravity so sad it's not on the CD.

A TRUE FAN


The girls were so much fun to have along.
So cute in front of David's limo!


Rick is always the life of my party. One things for sure, he knows how to shake it!


Brianna was a dancing machine too.
She's got some moves!


The Ladies

Chanting and waving!
We had a great time!

6 comments:

Our Loved-up Family said...

Krista DavenDORK, you make me laugh my head off! When you love something you really love it all the way don't you:), glad Edward could make it too! You're AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krazy Keetch's said...

cute cute..poor Edward has been through so much..you can even see it on his face..I'm putting my post together as well. its similar to yours!!!! I started it on Sunday..we are so insync! Tah tah for now mama..

P.S. you always look so good in pictures..I need to take lessons

Al said...

I still can't believe I got ditched for Archuleta. I guess I will forgive you. . . someday. ha ha ;) So glad you guys had fun. I loved seeing you and the kids! They are so cute! Everyone at dinner said to tell you "HI"! I am so looking forward to our girls weekend! Love you guys!

Tara Hoppie said...

Look like you had loads of fun! I had no idea you guys were there... so were we (Zane and I). We won tickets through the MS Walk. Cool, hu? My fav song was No Gravity as well. GREAT SONG! Glad you enjoyed it!

Vicky said...

No wonder we haven't seen you guys for such a long time, you've just been hanging out with famous people lol... I love the name of your blog : )

Al said...

Ummmm, seriously time for a new post! ;)