Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pirates and princess party!

Rick's work put on an awesome party for all the employees kids. If it is one thing Send Out Cards knows how to do it is throw a party! All the kids had a blast. My kids were all smiles the whole time. Warning, there are tons of pictures.



Hannah made the cutest little fairy!




The party started off with lunch and a movie





What mean pirates!


The princesses played pin the bow on the princess
Gavin wanted to play too.



They went on a treasure hunt!



decorated cupcakes



sleeping beauty after we got home
sorry out of order












Hannah found the best seat in the house!



Thank You Send Out Cards for a great time!
A few days after the party, Gavin said it was the best birthday party ever! I asked him who's birthday it was and he said it was his. LOL he's birthday is in February! I told him it was just a party for all the kids to have fun. He then said Thanks mom your the best! I left it at that and said your welcome with a hug.

5 comments:

Al said...

Horray! Thank you for the new post! The kids are so cute! Hannah is the prettiest fairy I have ever seen. And did Gavin grow a foot since the last time I saw him? He looks like he is getting so tall.

Sherami said...

Seriously, Krista, could Hannah be any cuter?!? She is so stink'n adorable! And Gavin makes an awesome pirate!

The Thompson's said...

Looks like you two had a blast!!! Your kids are too cute!!!

Vicky said...

What a fun idea! The kids looked so cute and can tell they were having a blast.

Krazy Keetch's said...

oh yes there's two posts!! Can I just say Hannah could pull off being a fairy so well, she reminds me of a little tinkerbell!! I'll have to throw Alyssa a pirate, fairy party for her next B-day! They look cutiful!!