Friday, July 16, 2010

Hannah Batana turns 3



My baby turned 3!
Where does the time go?


We started the Birthday off with a room full of balloons
and Happy Birthday hugs and kisses!

next up was present time!
Hannah requested Santa paper.

So happy that her birthday is finally here!


The kids have been asking to go to Cowabunga Bay ever since they spotted it from the freeway last year! So we took them for Hannah's Birthday. They both really loved it!


They are yelling COWABUNGA!


We got home and finished the day with ice cream cake and friends!


Hannah getting the last of her birthday wishes before bed.

I love you Hannah Batana. So glad you're ours!

4 comments:

Our Loved-up Family said...

Happy Birthday Hannah:)

Burton said...

Wow, she has a super cute room!!!

Al said...

Happy Birthday Hannah!! She is such a cutie (and I agree, she does have a super cute room too!). I absolutely love the picture of her in the field of flowers and the one of Rick singing on the previous post, looks like good times!

Tara Hoppie said...

Looks like you have had a great summer. Happy belated birthday to Hannah! My fav is Gavin's mohawk. So cool. Sorry I have been slacking on my blog reading. I will try to keep up better. I love seeing what you are up to. I finally updated my blog a bit, but it's nothing special at the moment. I hope all is well with ya. Hopefull we can hang out again soon.