Friday, July 9, 2010

Eclipse


Me as VICTORIA




Tara aka:Rosalie was able to get me into a sneek peak the day before opening day!
This movie is the best one so far!

My group went a little late this year due to the 4th of July weekend.


Alyssa, Shari and Kim part of the wolf pack, Victoria, Sherami, Rochelle, Tiff,
Celest as Alice, Martie who got attacked by a wolf on her way to my house, Nicole, and Sherrie


We went of yogurt at Frogurt before the movie



I promise I am not obsessed with Twilight and I do not fantasize about Edward or Jacob.
I just love to have a great time with my friends and why not get dressed up at the same time?

7 comments:

Krazy Keetch's said...

you like to get dressed up because you look so dang hot! Are we going to lift weights when I get back in town? I really need to do something about my sausage arms!
Love ya, fun stuff!

Burton said...

Hot Mama!!! Your sooo fun!!! Hey and thanks for the verveine, my totally on top of it husband just now gave me the stuff you brought over :)Your so thoughtful, thanks soooo much... now im safe to go out and not worry about being compelled. Although Damon dosen't need to try and compel me, im more than happy :)

Our Loved-up Family said...

There's only one Krista! I totally didn't recognize you in your get-up. Where are your pictures from the cinema, you too cool to put up a picture with the english girls in?? Love ya anyway:)

Tara Hoppie said...

Love the pics. You are so fun to dress up and plan all that! What would we do in this neighborhood without you? I'm so glad we are friends ;0)

The Davendorks said...

Sarah, my camera was the one that the battery died. So anyone who has a movie shot please email it to me and I will post it.

The Reeds said...

You two made pretty good look a likes. Corey and I went and saw the movie too. I tried to find shirts, but lucked out. We went early to the show thinking there would be a huge crowd. There wasn't anyone in the theater. I guess people in Virginia just don't get it! :)

M. Martin said...

Some wonderful wonderful photography.

lease trade