Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm hooked


My obsession with Twilight has begun! Sarah far right dropped me off her copy the other day. I read 8 pages the first day, compleated the fist chapter the second day, and finished the book on the third day! Did I mention I'm not a reader. So we normally have this ball exercise class on Thursday night instead we went to see Twilight! I HAD to see it since I read the book. Going to the movie was way better than working out. Thanks for going with me guys. I liked it but I was so glad I read the book first, it was way better than the movie. I just can't get enough. I told Rick he needs to start acting more like a vampire:) he laughed. Well, then maybe just smell like one. "you mean like stale blood?" he said . I'll try to see what I can find at Cabella's. They've got to have something similar in there with all those dead animals!

5 comments:

Al said...

Fun!!!! Did you think the Edward they used for the movie was cute? I couldn't decide if he was cute when I saw the previews, there was something funky about him. However after I saw the movie I liked him a lot more!

Krazy Keetch's said...

This wouldn't have anything to do with you canceling spin this morning would it? Don't make me take away your blogging privileges. Looks like our 1hr and 1/2 ride tomorrow turned into 2 hrs. You better watch it missy :)

Thanks for taking us out! That was a lot of fun. We will have to do stuff like that more often! I still think Edward is just okay. I guess my expectations are way too high..because my Edward is the stud of all studs.

Tara Hoppie said...

Good times, good times.

Thanks for taking us to the movie! It was so fun. I think Edward is HOT, and so is Emmett. I think the movie was even better the second time I saw it. I am all for girls night out once a month.

The Thompson's said...

Hey Krista, Happy Birthday!! I'm not a reader either, but the twilight books proved I can enjoy reading, I loved the them, have yet to watch the movie. Any ways I'm glad to see you have a blog, your welcome to come visit mine anytime. Hilarie

Our Loved-up Family said...

Yay, you blog, now I can stalk you:) Thanks for Twilight, it was SO MUCH FUN! I second Tara's girls nights once a month - so glad we're friends, because you are AWESOME!
PS - Maybe we should start a Twilight Widowers club for our husband?:)